We believe the Bible is the Word of God. It is inspired and inerrant in its original autographs. It is complete and final revelation of God. 2 Peter 1:19-21, 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe there is one God and only one God. He is personal and knowable. He manifests Himself in three persons: the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4, 1 John 5:7, Matt 28:19
- We believe Jesus Christ is God manifest in the Flesh, born of a virgin, without sin, and the chosen Messiah who will one day set up his kingdom on earth. Matt 1:23, 2 John 1:7
- We believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose again from the dead, ascended back to heaven, and will one day return to this earth again. John 14:1-3
- We believe all persons are sinners, guilty before God, deserving of judgement, and in need of a saviour, Jesus Christ our Lord. Roman 3:23, Gal 6:7
- We believe eternal life is a gift of God and nothing can separate the believer from the love of God. John 10:28-29
- We believe all believers should attend church for mutual edification, encouragement, evangelism, service and worship. Hebrew 10:24-25
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption.